RECMAR 5400 CurtainMate™ Curtain Track System is a plastic, wall mount track that is fabricated for versatility. Flexible and can achieve a five inch arc per every 36” piece*. It is unique in the drapery industry in that it offers a tongue and groove style end, which allows tracks to mount end to end without splicers. Tracks can be cut on site using a hand saw. Molded from high quality ABS plastic, it is stylish, having an embossed leather-like finish.
5400 CurtainMate™ is molded with installation holes every nine inches, with optional blind holes in the underside, midway between each of the installation holes. Its compact size makes it very unobtrusive thanks to the thin 3/8” profile. Designers love the seven color options as it blends seamlessly into any style décor. RECMAR 5034 End Cap is also available in all seven colors and functions as mounting hardware, finishing cap, track end, and curtain anchor. Popular system for boat, RV, truck sleeper cab, airplane, and train applications. Complies with FMVSS-302 Flammability Standards.
- Wall Mount
- Attach From The Front Using Screw or Pop Rivet
- Attach From Back Using Sheet Metal Screw
- Attach Using 1/8” (0.125”) Guide Stud
- ABS Plastic
- Embossed Leather-Like Finish
- Colors: White, Black, Brown, Grey, Tan, Dark Desert, Dark Slate
- Bendable: Horizontal and Vertical*
- Length: 36”
- Dimensions: 5/8” (0.625”) Tall x 3/8” (0.375”) Deep
- Compatible Products: 3070 Snap Carrier, 3091 Snap Tape, 5034 End Cap
*Bending track can be achieved by gently heating plastic. Suggested methods: soaking track in hot water or using heat gun. Track can bend to 15” radius horizontally and 5” radius vertically.